January 26, 2012

Quesadillas & Jalapenos.


For my second week of trying new recipes I decided to try another two Pioneer Woman recipes. Her recipes are just so yummy! There was also a 49ers game on and I wanted to make something for the mister to enjoy. I tried both the Quesadillas de Camarones and the Bacon-wrapped Jalapeno Thingies.


The first thing I made were the jalapenos and they were delicious. They weren't really for me but I still tried one, or two, and I must say they were pretty tasty. I think next time I would leave even more seeds because we love our food super spicy.

Here is an instagram photo of the jalapenos before loading them with cream-cheese and wrapping them in bacon:

All in all I would give the Bacon-wrapped Jalapeno Thingies 4/5 cupcakes:


As for the Quesadillas de Camarones it was a bit bland. It was pretty good but the shrimp definitely needed more flavor. I would find a way to make that happen next time. Perhaps letting it marinate overnight in the sauce? All things considered I would give this dish 3/5 cupcakes:

0 comments:

Post a Comment