October 28, 2012

Alley Cat.



I bought Zachary this jacket and immediately knew I had to find an "alley" to photograph him in it.  Unfortunately, I forgot to take some with it unbuttoned since he has a pretty short window for pictures nowadays. His shirt says "seriously handsome" =) (from Carter's). His jacket is Target, pants Old Navy, and shoes are Converse. 

I love this boy.






And yes, I know it has been a while since I have posted. I do so many shoots and take so many pictures. I have gotten so backed up on blogging because of that and when I finally sit to do a blog I don't even know where to begin. It can be a bit overwhelming. But because I had to start sometime and with something, I started with these. Just because they make me smile. 

2 comments:

triciamolina said...

Love these pictures! He is so handsome! Oh BTW! Check your email! :)

Holly said...

he reminds me of his drunkle in these ones, but he needs an ironic shirt...

Post a Comment