August 29, 2011

My Buddy and Me


Do you remember the My Buddy toy? I never had one but that song from the commercial would always get stuck in my head. I'm pretty sure I just aged myself to some of you. I still giggle when kids reference "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody"when we tell them his name. We call him Zack Attack because of "Saved by the Bell".  That's how we roll. Pretty sure that after my son Zack Morris is the coolest Zack ever. Then Zac Efron (or Zefron, as we call him in our house). Did I just admit to loving "High School the Musical"? Heck yes I did! Why thank you! Yes, I am the coolest 26 year old ever.

I have been dying to get some good pictures of my little bundle of love and I. Being both the mom and the photographer you always get left out. The only pictures up until now I either had a major swollen face from bawling my eyes out when I first saw him in the hospital or are camera phone pictures. It kept getting put off, just like the family photo we still haven't taken, but he's just growing too fast and I knew I would regret not having a picture of us at this age. It's by far my favorite time. He's not mobile yet but he's so much fun and interacts and plays. I tell him he's perfect, gorgeous, the best thing ever, etc. all day long. I'm pretty sure I'm going to give him an ego by 4 months. That's what moms are for.


Thanks for the questions so far! For anyone else who has questions for me leave them in the comments on the FAQ post. Happy Monday!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

SOOO cute!! He is just way too adorable...and his mom is gorgeous too! :)

LadyMommers Mimi said...

These are beautiful, gorgeous, and both of you are as well. Love, love, love these!!

Rachael said...

Ah yes, the curse of the photographer. Always the photographer, never the bridesmaid. I'm glad you got some of the both of you though, these photos are too gorgeous. Did you use a timer?

Charlotte said...

You both have the same bright blue eyes! How darling. :)

Tenley Clark said...

Carrie: Thanks!!!! =)

Lady: Thanks Mom! We love you!

Rachael: Thanks! I used a wireless remote. It's what I use for all of my self-portraits nowadays. Timers are just so much work. It's such a pain to focus that way.

Charlotte:I hope they stay blue! I was such a happy Mama when they came out that way!

ashleyTIA said...

You are absolutely glowing, Tenley! :)

Unknown said...

Oh, these are great! I love taking pictures with my son - I always hand my husband the camera and he gets left out! :S I will be working on that because he needs pictures with daddy too!

I like high school musical too... =)

epicpictures said...

hey beauty,

been a great fan of your photos. say, im starting some small side project or side biz now. And i was thinking if you or any of your peers or contacts may need any assistance in photo editing or manipulation, just shoot me a mail at swordfish911.alvin@gmail.com

i have FB page too, facebook.com/epicpictures

let me know allright? thanks in advance, beauty

Post a Comment