July 20, 2011

Weeks 1-4

I want to catch up on some of the images of Zachary that I haven't yet shared here. That way I can go down to one weekly post that shares all 7 of his 365 images from each week and I can get back to some of my regular posts and even add some new ones that I'm excited to start!

So without further ado here are some of the stragglers from his first 4 weeks of life:

June 13 (his feet are on a beautiful afghan that was made for Zack- so beautiful!)


June 17 (the day our poor little guy got sick and we went to the ER)
June 20
June 21 (with his friend Filbert)
June 23 (his first time in his swing)
June 25 (tummy time!)
June 26
June 30

Tomorrow I will be sharing his images from week 5 and then Friday week 6. Hope your Wednesday is going fabulously!

2 comments:

Ed said...

I love these photos! I'm a sucker for newborns. I miss this stage, my little man is 2 now and growing so much! I wish I took more photos of him at this age.

Rachael said...

I especially love tummy time and Filbert!

Post a Comment