February 7, 2011

Artist Spotlight: Danny Brito


I absolutely adore the work of artist Danny Brito and I wanted to share the gorgeousness with all of you. You're welcome. This boy is one talented man. His series "At the Sock Hop" is one of my favorites ever. I drool over the vintage-inspired imagery. I found out about his Polaroid Project and knew I had to commission him to do a little polaroid of me and my boyfriend (above) for our anniversary in July. I just love it! 

It was based off of this photo we took last Valentine's Day:

And here is an image from his blog that he took of the polaroid:
above image © Danny Brito

Here is a look at some of my favorite of his work:


above images © Danny Brito

He just has too much gorgeous work! You will have to go see for yourself:


Oh, and any person who has had a mustache in their logo is my favorite ever. I'm just saying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment