April 8, 2012

Project 52: Reflection

This week was my turn to pick the theme and I chose reflection. I know I should have chosen something Easter themed but I know not everyone celebrates it.  Don't worry there is a post coming later with a little bunny love.

I took these images the other day when we were rained in. Zachary loves looking out and watching the rain with me but he loves his reflection even more. He's vain like that. He's pretty cute though so I don't blame him. I tell him if I looked like that I'd probably love mine too.
Yes, that is him kissing his own reflection. Did I mention how much he loves his reflection? =)

To continue on with the circle go check out how Jennifer Capozzola interpreted the theme here.

Off to fill plastic eggs with blueberry puffs for my little bunny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment