January 11, 2011

2010: Favorite Kid Images

Cute little nuggets (children) are among my favorite things in life. I will always light up if there is a kid around. This is why I have spent the last 8 years both photographing children and as a nanny. All kids are beautiful and unique. I have seen and cared for the entire gamut of children which makes me feel so much more prepared for our journey ahead. I am so incredibly looking forward to having a little one of our own! 

Proceed with caution: photo and cuteness overload ahead:

Olivia & Dylan






Chloe



Connor


Trip



Charlie




Here's to many more kids shoots in 2011. As well as many pictures of my own little baby bear. Poor kid. He's going to have a little Mammarazzi following him everywhere.

I will be posting 2010 Favorite Engagement and Wedding Images as well. So, look out for that.

XOXO,

Tenley

1 comments:

triciamolina said...

hey hun! love love love the new blog. i can't wait to see all the photos and progress of your pregnancy...and of course the new bundle of joy when he's here! congrats to you two again. you're going to be amazing parents and have a damn gorgeous baby!

-tricia

Post a Comment